COVID-19 - Level 2
The Star Turf Indoor Football Centre is open for business under Level 2.
However, it is not quite business as normal.
More details on what Level 2 means can be found here : Level 2.
To make sure we are in line with the guidance from the government and other controlling sports bodies while we are in Level 2 there will be some changes to the way we operate.
These procedures are in place to keep yourself, the members of your group, other users of the center, our staff, your family and the rest of the community safe.
If you feel that you can not abide by these procedures then please STAY HOME.
1. There will be some Contact Tracing requirements to meet.
Please download the NZ COVID Tracer app.
More details on the app can be found here : NZ COVID Tracer app.
We will have a QR code which you are able to scan from your mobile phone, and enter the details of your visit.
If you do not have a QR code reader app on your phone, you will be asked to fill in a manual form.
EVERY person in your group will need to do this.
2. Due to the requirements for Social Distancing we are asking groups to make 1 payment per booking – we will trying to keep the taking of individual payments to a minimum.
It is safer for group members to arrange to pay 1 individual rather than us take 10s of individuals payments and expose that many people to the counter/eft-pos machine etc.
3. Again due to the requirements for Social Distancing we will ask people to leave the pitch and the centre as promptly and as quickly as possible after their game, so we can clean and prepare for the next booking, and so that people coming in are not crossing people going out.
4. Do not share bibs or swap teams with others.
5. Our staff will disinfect the futals and the goal posts between bookings and games.
Please stay off the pitch until this has been completed.
6. The Family Room will remain closed.
7. The roller door on the side of pitch 2 will be open to allow people to exit via that door and not have to use the main entrance.
Please DO NOT enter via that door.